Dr Marie Le Page is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when registering, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Dr Marie Le Page may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You will be notified of this with a copy of our new policy document.
As a private consultant, Dr Marie Le Page will act as data processor and date controller jointly with her PA. This means they are responsible both for processing the data and controlling how and why the data is being collected.
What information Dr Marie Le Page collects about me?
- Information you provide by filling in registration forms, questionnaires or treatment consent forms, radiology or audiology reports.
- Information you provide when you refer yourself or are referred by a doctor.
- Clinic letters from other consultants involved in the care of your child.
How will Dr Marie Le Page use the information they collect about me?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you about an invoice.
- To contact you about a request / enquiry you have made with us, for example requesting an appointment with Dr Marie Le Page.
- To provide you with information you may have requested, for example a copy of a clinic letter or pathology/radiology results.
Medical details you send to us electronically for assessment of your condition, arrangement of appointment or any other purpose may be shared with other medical professionals for the benefit of your care.
By sending us your details, health records etc. you consent and accept that it may be necessary for us to forward these clinical details electronically or in other formats.
Dr Marie Le Page will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
Complying with the GDPR:
The requirements of compliance with the GDPR will vary with the type of data being collected, about whom and for whom.
Dr Marie Le Page is aware of the following Data protection principles under the GDPR (Article 5):
- Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures